Midwest Carpenters & Millwrights FCU has become aware of a scam where individuals are being directed to apply for a loan/advance through the US Small Business Administration and have the proceeds deposited into their account. They are then told to give some of the money to the person who helped them as a fee. These loans/advances are only available to small businesses and agricultural businesses and you do not have to pay anyone to get one. Our credit union does not offer any business accounts and these funds should not be sent to an account at the credit union. Please contact us at 219.947.1568 if you have questions or concerns.
Due to COVID-19, the Credit Union’s teller and loan lobbies will be closed until further notice to protect the safety of our staff. The drive-throughs and our phone lines will remain open. However, our hours for the Credit Union will be reduced to Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CT and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CT. Our staff will also be working a rotating schedule to ensure safety.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- October 12th - Columbus Day, Closed
- November 26th - Thanksgiving Day, Closed
- November 27th - Black Friday, Closed
- December 24th - Christmas Eve, 9a-Noon
- December 25th - Christmas Day, Closed
- December 31st - New Years Eve, 9-Noon
- January 1st - New Years Day, Closed