Benefits of Merging with Credit Union 1
The proposed merger with Credit Union 1 will be of significant benefit to the members, the staff, and the community. The members will see significant improvements in service, convenience, products, access, financial success, and education. We cannot compete with the resources and capabilities Credit Union 1 can offer. The staff will see more opportunities for career advancement and growth, salary and benefits, and personal training and development. The community will benefit by CU1’s commitment to giving back to the communities they serve, as well as the significant community budget dollars they set aside.
Read a letter from me, your CEO.
Wednesday Afternoon Staff Meetings
We will close from 2:00 to 3:00 on the fourth Wednesday of each month, for staff meetings. This provides ongoing training and education for staff.
Despite continued rate increases by the Federal Reserve Bank, we continue to offer excellent loan rates. We have not increased credit card rates once since the Fed began tightening, and we've only increased signature loan rates once. Our auto loan rates are also among the lowest you'll find. In addition, we've changed our High Yield Checking rates by adding tiers based on balances, so the more you keep with us, the higher the rate you'll earn. We've also added a special 13-month CD term so check out all of our rates.
- Monday, February 20 - President's Day
- Monday, May 29 - Memorial Day
- Monday, June 19 - Juneteenth Day
- Monday, July 3 - closing at 2:00
- Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 - Columbus Day
- Saturday, November 11 - Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 23 - Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 25 - Christmas Day