Merger Results with Credit Union 1
I’m excited to tell you that our members voted to accept the proposal to merge with Credit Union 1. We will continue to communicate the “Why” so members understand the significant benefits this provides them. The legal merger date is December 31, 2023 and the core computer conversion will be March 31, 2024. We will keep you informed as we work out the details.
The big wins for members include the following:
- Greater resources (financial and human) to accomplish goals and strategies.
- More competitive rates
- A wider range of products and services
- Depth of services and staff to provide a superior member experience
- More branches and ATMs
- Greater ability to grow and thrive
- More options for accessing accounts
- Superior technology to make us Easier To Do Business With
- Faster, more efficient delivery of service
The big wins for staff include the following:
- Increased total compensation – salary plus benefits
- Higher pay scales for future salary increases
- Greater opportunities for career advancement
- Superior training and development programs
- A culture that strives to create smiles and encourages teamwork
- Opportunities for more remote workers
I look at this as a huge opportunity and a gift. We will continue to communicate things you'll need to know, well in advance. Watch for more information on our website.
Randy Baldwin, CEO.
Read a letter from me, your CEO.
Watch video to learn more
Wednesday Afternoon Staff Meetings
We will close from 2:00 to 3:00 on the fourth Wednesday of each month, for staff meetings. This provides ongoing training and education for staff.
We are hosting a blood drive on December 21 with the America Red Cross, and we invite members to participate. If you are interested, please click the link below and sign up.
- Monday, February 20 - President's Day
- Monday, May 29 - Memorial Day
- Monday, June 19 - Juneteenth Day
- Monday, July 3 - closing at 2:00
- Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 - Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10 - Veteran's Day
- Saturday, November 11 - Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 23 - Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 25 - Christmas Day